Friday, October 14, 2022

Late summer...

 It's been a while, time for some catching up!


Michaela had gotten me a lovely Lego set for my birthday, which we finally finished in early August:

The Lego collection keeps growing and we finally decided to split it into two rooms. I now have a Lego streetscape in 'my office', too!







Windsurfing season was in full swing and I tried to make it count. I usually take exactly one picture when I arrive and that's it...there is a certain regularity in the theme: 

















Note that last picture: unlike the others, which were taken on weekends, this one was on a Friday afternoon, straight from the office, still wearing a shirt. It would be the final session of the year and one of the best - well worth leaving the office early!

At the end of August we revisited Sauvie Island for the first time in way too many years (a decade?!?) - good times were had.






Meanwhile we also got a new roof. Admittedly not terribly exciting, but it needed to get done eventually:







No comments:

Post a Comment