Sunday, January 8, 2012

Picking up the beasties

After a great weekend, we were *very* excited to see our furry friends again. Since Pepper was staying right next door, he was the first. He ran up to me and jumped up on me. So excited. And yes, I got LOTS of doggies kisses (yikes.. hehe). Very happy to see us again. 
So were Abby and George. When we entered the room in which Sidney keeps the cats, they immediately moved to the door of their little condo and greeted us happily. 
While I am writing this, Pepper is sleeping on the couch next to me, George is sleeping on his cat tree next to me (and enjoying some head scratching and belly rubbing), and Abby briefly joined us too. The whole family, together again.

And as promised, here are some of the videos and pictures that Billie sent us over the last three days. She was so amazing. I really enjoyed receiving those little messages, just to know that Pepper is doing ok (which, of course, I knew he would be, but still... :)).

Billie sent us these two videos about an hour after we left our house. We were sitting at the airport, almost ready to board the plane. I really appreciated seeing this before we took off :).
And they kept coming and coming. I think by the time we landed in Chicago (4 hours) I had about 10 more emails. Pepper and Maggie really enjoyed each other's company:


And after all this running - nappy time.

And more nappy time - this time in the evening, getting ready for the night. Billie made this comfy spot in her bath room, right next to their bedroom, with Pepper inside and the door closed. Well, until about 4:30 when Billie went to the bathroom and Pepper sneaked out and settled on their bed with his head resting gently on Maggie! He was very gentle, though, so neither Billie nor Rod minded. They spoil him :).

And a few more from the following days. Everyone is settling down. 




No comments:

Post a Comment