Thursday, January 20, 2011

New crate!

Our new crate has finally arrived. It's a bit bigger than the old one, and I am planning on leaving it in the office so that I don't have to carry the old crate back and forth between home and the office. Plus, it can't hurt to give him a bit more space when I crate him during teaching time. It *just* barely fits into my car (not in the trunk, though). Dragging it into the office should be quite a task tomorrow (it's HEAVY!), but at least then I'll be all set.

In the mean time, George and Pepper got comfy tonight:

On Tuesday I started taking Pepper to the dog park for about 30 minutes or so on my way home from work. He LOVES it. But... we do have to work on his recall when there is a lot of distraction (like other dogs... doh). It's embarrassing if everyone in the dog park knows our dog's name because I keep calling and he keeps ignoring me ;). To be fair, it has gotten better already and with some more practice we should be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment