Monday, October 1, 2018

Random photos

While sipping my morning coffee I was digging through my photos. Here are a few of the better shots. Many of them are of the pets - they are just so photogenic (no bad hair days!). 
Two good boys waiting for breakfast:


Lots of napping:



Jan being silly:

We started playing with gold foil in my lab:

An artist lest this on my office door. I bet it's Pepper (just his legs are a bit too short!).

And I got surprised with this gorgeous clock at the end of one of my classes:

I took this photo with my phone. Surprising just how well it turned out!

Billie and Rod had to leave for California for four days, which means I had Sailor and Maggie with me (while Jan was in Europe). Here's Billie dropping off Mags:

Maggie and Pepper butt-to-butt after the morning walk and getting some love from the students:

Sailor, Maggie, Abby & George:



Abby was keeping me company yesterday while I was prepping for class. What a love bug!



No comments:

Post a Comment