Thursday, December 18, 2014

Dog Days

This year it struck me: Pretty much any time Pepper and I walk across campus, students ask if they can pet him, and then they tell me how much they needed that because they have an exam in a few, or they have a lot of homework to do, or.. fill in the blanks. And what's the most stressful time? Finals week of course.

So I sent an email to my fellow dog owners and asked them if they'd be willing to volunteer some of their time during finals week, to make their dogs available half an hour before a final. And guess what - we got nine wonderful dog/human teams together to cover 12 pre-final time slots. All in all, about 100-120 different students came, several of them multiple times. I call that a great success :).



















Pepper had a great time too. Note the blurry tail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment