Saturday, September 4, 2010

Push! PUSH!!!!

So I've been working on this grant proposal for the last months, and it's slowly turning into something that I think I can really send out and be proud of. There is still a *lot* of work that needs to be done (and I freak out at least once a day because of this ;)), but the end is in sight.
This means I am currently working in our office a lot, and George has discovered a problem with this: There just is no comfy spot around here. He tried the window sill - which is ok for a while but not really soft enough for a nap. He tried the desk - same problem. He tried my lap, which he actually enjoyed (and I don't mind either), but after a while the constant motion of my typing hands gets too much for him. He's tried the floor which is ok, but let's be honest - that's just not the place to be for a proud hunter like himself.
Being the good cat parents that we are, we decided to buy him a soft cat bed and place it on the desk. And guess what - he already accepted it and slept in it, purring and happy. I forgot to take a picture, but I'll do that next time he honors me with his presence.
Until then - back to work!

And here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment